Microsoft Office 365 is the right choice for your business
Office 365 gives you the latest version of the Microsoft Office apps that you know and install on your machines. These apps work seamlessly with cloud-based productivity services including business-class email, file sharing, and online meetings.
With Office 365, you can:
· Install Office apps on up to 5 PCs, Macs, or mobile devices
· Save all your documents in the cloud so you can access the latest versions from anywhere
· Sync your online documents to your computer using SkyDrive Pro so you can access them when offline
· Collaborate more effectively using HD video conferencing and screen sharing
· Keep your information safe with always-up-to-date spam and malware protection
· Experience peace of mind with continuous data backup, geo-redundant data centers, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee
– Microsoft Office 365 now includes Office 2016 and gives you the full Microsoft Office experience. With access to the latest Office applications as well as other cloud-based productivity services, whether you need Office for home, school, or business, there is an Office 365 plan to meet your needs.
When a new version of Microsoft Office is released, you’ll get instant access to it so your applications are always up-to-date — and because Office 365 is optimized across your devices it’s easy to get anywhere access to your stuff on your laptop, phone, tablet and more.
Along with the latest software, you’ll also get 1TB of OneDrive cloud storage, which lets you keep documents in one place, and access them anywhere on any device — making it easier than ever to create, edit, and share your documents on the go. In addition, Office 365 subscribers will get 60 minutes of Skype calling per month so you can stay in touch with friends and colleagues around the globe. Best of all, you can get tech support from the Microsoft Answer Desk experts, by phone or chat—at no extra charge.
Answers anywhere Telling customers “I’ll get back to you on that” doesn’t work anymore. Whether your salespeople are in the next county or on another continent, they need access to answers. With Microsoft Dynamics CRM, sales professionals get real-time information on the mobile phone or tablet of their choice through a consistent user interface across devices.