Complete Customer Service
To generate recurring revenue and referenceable customers, you must focus on keeping your customers happy. To satisfy their demand for immediate attention, ADAPTcrm provides advanced tools for managing service contracts, tickets/incidents, and warranty programs and renewals. To reduce wait times and your cost of delivering service, the user-defined routing and escalation engine delivers tasks to those most qualified to respond, while the intelligent natural language knowledge base empowers every employee with the right answers.
Studies have shown that you can generate up to six times as much revenue by investing in customer service than investing the same amount in other areas of your business. For this reason, customer service has become increasingly important to customer relationship management and often provides the best return on investment in CRM software.
Service Ticket Manager
Everyone in your organization has a role in providing customer service. However, if you have a large volume of inbound service or support calls, you may have an entire department dedicated to service. To better manage your service department’s responsiveness, knowledge, and reliability, ADAPT CRM software provides a complete service ticket (also referred to as a “case” or “incident”) database. Key Features of the Service Ticket Manager:
- Establish user-defined service level agreements (SLA) per each account.
- Affiliate and track user-defined warranty programs for inventoried items.
- Log and track service tickets for specific serialized or lot controlled items.
- Automatically route, and escalate reported service tickets based on user-defined rules.
- Create and link appointments, tasks, and activities to specific service tickets.
- Add unlimited user-defined fields/forms/folders to each service ticket.
- Maintain a complete history of activities with unlimited notes, about each service ticket.
- Populate and utilize the natural language knowledge base to search for problem resolutions.
- Post Material and Labor Charges as well as misc expenses
- Post Service Ticket to ERP system for Billing.
Use the defect tracking system to record and track product defects, as well as customer requests for enhancements. SYSPROcrm automatically links defect records to service tickets.
You can assign a service contract to an account and customize the terms and conditions for the specific contract. After you start the contact period, you can then monitor the status, usage, and activity history from the service contract record.
- After you select the account and contract type you can display the standard schedule, fees, and/or coverage defined for the selected contract. If necessary, you can make changes to override these default values.
- SYSPROcrm calculates the fee to start and/or renew a service contract based on the fee basis that you select.
- If the service contract charges fixed fees for labor, you can set a limit on the service provided by the contract based on either a maximum number of service tickets or number of service minutes.
- You can select which items are covered by the service contract.
Contact Us email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 201-843-8070
Using SYSPRO CRM software, marketing and customer service staff can track product items or services, and ownership of those items by account. If ownership of an item changes, you can reassign the item to either an existing account, or create an account on-the-fly to ensure accurate tracking of your company’s products and services. Using capabilities available in the Items dashboard, marketing and service staff can track each product/service item by attributes such as serial number, unit price and ownership. In addition Service History is maintained by Item. A Bill of Material is maintained and components can be replaced as needed showing Serial or Lot numbers associated with the components.
Dashboard views organize information for access by members throughout an organization. Views can store any type of information that can help users perform their duties, as well as provide the resources to facilitate their interaction with external customers. For example, your company may want to use the Knowledge Base to store technical data, marketing information, policies and procedures, etc.